Saturday, December 20, 2008

MY REVIEW: Evenflo Triumph Advance DLX


When my first daughter was 11 months I started researching convertible carseats...I was so excited because it was such an important moment...the turning of the carseat! The carseat that I was looking for had to be:

* safe
* ultra comfortable since we are in the car a lot
* nice looking
* would have to safely install into my SUV, which does not have a latch system
AND
* affordable and not break our bank

There were a lot of options to look at and choose from. My final choice ended up being the Evenflo Triumph Advance DLX. It was affordable, got great safety reviews, was easy to install in my car and fit snugly without using the latch system and super padded and comfortable.

The first day it was delivered my daughter immediately sat in it as soon as I took it out of the box. We put it in the car forward-facing on Ellie's first birthday and she thought she was the coolest kid ever. In following year we have been very happy with how well the carseat has held up and Ellie still likes sitting in it. We were so pleased with how well the Evenflo Triumph Advance DLX performed that we bought another one for Eve, who grew out of her infant carseat at 5 months.

THE ELLIE AND EVE SEAL OF APPROVAL

No comments:

Post a Comment