Thursday, December 25, 2008

MY REVIEW- Fisher Price Link a Doos Links


These little links are one of the most versatile toys on the market! Why, you ask? Because there are so many things that you can do with them...currently I have links attaching toys to Eve's carseat, attaching toys to her exersaucer, and she uses them to teeth on since they are the perfect shape...not to mention I have one on my keys so I can find them quickly in my bag. I generally like buying toys for the girls that have some kind of educational value, and while there is the occasional lapse when I just buy something that looks fun, I like toys with purpose. Eve got two packages of these for Christmas because there are so many things that I can do with them, necause she enjoys them, and because when one set gets lost it is always a good idea to have another one on hand. These get:


THE ELLIE AND EVE SEAL OF APPROVAL

No comments:

Post a Comment