Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MY REVIEW (Mom Product) Covergirl Outlast Lip Color

So, if there is one thing besides baby gear that I consider myself addicted to it is probably makeup. Now, I don't usually make time to put makeup on, but that doesn't stop me from coveting and collecting. I recently had the chance to try out Covergirl's Smoothwear All-Day Lipcolor and let me just say this: I am IMPRESSED. This, coming from the momma who has made it one of her missions in life to find the coolest, best staying on, and overall best deal lipcolors, means a lot. I put it on in the car at a stoplight...yes bad momma I know, but when you are strapped for time you do what you gotta do. It was easy to put on, smeared evenly and nicely, and the color was nice and rich. I added the moisturizing topcoat they sell with the color and it added a nice sheen and made it feel like my lips had the best moisturizer on. I went about my day...didn't check the mirror, didn't reapply, didn't do anything except eat, drink and snack away. I went to bed and woke up this morning...the lipcolor was still on and hadn't smudged! Ok...you caught me I didn't wash my face before bed, but that is not the point. This color lasted through an entire day of regular activity and all night long...totally awesome! I am going to go out and buy multiple shades to have on hand. I definitely recommend this for mommies who have just a few minutes to get done and go.

THE MOMMY SEAL OF APPROVAL

No comments:

Post a Comment