Monday, December 29, 2008

MY REVIEW- Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Eve was a very particular baby...oh who am I kidding, she still is. Around the 3 month mark she didn't want to be sitting or laying, she wanted to be STANDING. She was not happy unless she was standing, and since she wasn't exactly standing by herself at 3 months, that meant that momma or daddy had to be holding her all the time. This situation got old quick, so I decided to try out the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo. I thought it looked neat and it had good ratings so I got it. I have to admit to being skeptical of how she would like it, like I said she was and still is a very particular baby, and if she doesn't like something...well she lets you know... loudly.
So crossing my fingers and holding my breath I went ahead and stuck her in. She gave a whimper, a small whine and then bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce she turned into one happy little baby. She loved it, she still loves it. She finally entertained herself, she bounced and still bounces like a wild child, and best of all I don't have to hold all 21lbs of her all the time. YEAHY! I definately recommend this to anyone who has a baby who likes to move, it was a life saver for me.

THE ELLIE AND EVE SEAL OF APPROVAL


Ps. I would like to add a note about the doorway jumpers that also do the same thing as this jumperoo. Please, please, please make sure that if you buy these that you install them CORRECTLY!!! I have heard stories of them not being installed correctly and breaking off from the doorway while the child was in them causing serious injury. Make sure that you follow the set-up directions carefully, if you aren't sure you did...don't put your child in it until you find someone who can look at it for you. Best of all, I would suggest mounting it onto the wall using screws into the studs. Just be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment